A survey published on January 4 by the National Bank of Belgium found growth expectations among the country's banks continued to weaken in the last quarter of 2012. The quarterly survey asked 11 major...
- King calls for IMF revamp
- BoE deputy clashes with academics over use of leverage ratio
- Signs of ‘de-anchoring’ inflation expectations in eurozone – ECB paper
- Yellen: future policy-makers may need new tools to tackle recessions
- Mervyn King on Brexit, crisis supervision, economic rebalancing and reforming the IMF