A survey published on January 4 by the National Bank of Belgium found growth expectations among the country's banks continued to weaken in the last quarter of 2012. The quarterly survey asked 11 major...
- Irish central bankers take first look at effectiveness of macroprudential housing policies
- UK MPs urge separation of Financial Conduct Authority functions
- Bank of Italy paper aims to improve on EC current account model
- Jamaica's monthly inflation turns positive
- Nepal to introduce interest corridor in August