A survey published on January 4 by the National Bank of Belgium found growth expectations among the country's banks continued to weaken in the last quarter of 2012. The quarterly survey asked 11 major...
- BoE injects £3.1bn liquidity into UK banks
- Effective lower bound has ‘tail risk’ influence on monetary policy, ECB paper argues
- Bank of Israel sees ‘Brexit’ increasing risks to outlook
- Reserve Bank of Malawi to improve monetary policy architecture
- Danish central bank urges Basel Committee to reconsider parameter floors