The Bank of Russia's guidelines for monetary policy for the next three years, published on December 29, showed the inflation target band for 2013 was revised upwards. The guidelines released a year ago...
- Swift details plan to toughen cyber defences
- EBA reveals guidelines for first stress tests on deposit guarantee schemes
- Further key decisions loom in Greek negotiations
- Threats and opportunities for money and payments in the digital age
- Ukraine closes three further banks, offers reassurances on another