The Bank of Russia's guidelines for monetary policy for the next three years, published on December 29, showed the inflation target band for 2013 was revised upwards. The guidelines released a year ago...
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- Tighter mortgage lending rules proposed in New Zealand
- MAS announces ‘firm regulatory actions’ against multiple banks
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices