The Central Bank of the Republic of Kosovo revealed the economy's inflation rate more than doubled in 2011, while the country's growth rate continued its upward trend. Kosovo's CPI rose from 3.5% in...
- Inflation expectations more sensitive near the zero lower bound – IMF study
- Central banks adopt Swift harmonisation charter
- ECB publishes online newsletter on financial market infrastructure
- Better swap lines could support global co-operation – BIS’s da Silva
- Fed’s Tarullo: stress testing needs to evolve