The Central Bank of the Republic of Kosovo revealed the economy's inflation rate more than doubled in 2011, while the country's growth rate continued its upward trend. Kosovo's CPI rose from 3.5% in...
- People: Nagel leaves Bundesbank; GIC makes string of appointments
- Political and public support ‘critical’ for macro-prudential policy, says Kohn
- Philip Lowe picked as next RBA governor
- Riksbank adviser Segendorf offers insight into distributed ledger technology
- ECB scraps production of €500 note citing concern over illicit activities