The Central Bank of the Republic of Kosovo revealed the economy's inflation rate more than doubled in 2011, while the country's growth rate continued its upward trend. Kosovo's CPI rose from 3.5% in...
- IMF’s crisis performance criticised by internal review
- Conflict of interest prompts managerial change at Bank of Jamaica
- Dutch paper explores information content of asset prices for inflation
- IMF paper examines impact of debt restructurings on growth
- All eyes on Italy as EBA prepares to release stress test results