The minutes of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey's latest monetary policy committee meeting, published on November 27, said inflation for the year was likely to be lower than previously predicted,...
- Nepal to introduce interest corridor in August
- ‘Digital sterling’ could bring benefits but would reshape banking – BoE’s Broadbent
- Exposure to sovereign risk may limit banks’ ability to attract deposits – IMF paper
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- Chinese law doubts holding back RMB internationalisation – paper