The minutes of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey's latest monetary policy committee meeting, published on November 27, said inflation for the year was likely to be lower than previously predicted,...
- IMF staff call for new macro-prudential tools in Denmark
- Central banks may be at risk after Greek website attacked
- Stanford's John Taylor on the global monetary system and central bank co-operation
- Swiss franc still ‘significantly overvalued' – Jordan
- Bundesbank's Dombret draws lessons from European CMU for Asia