The National Bank of Hungary's (NBH) quarterly lending survey, published today (November 29), found loans to businesses tightened further in Q3, although credit conditions for consumers eased. The survey...
- BoE paper explores impact of prudential measures abroad on UK bank lending
- BoJ holds policy despite weakening expectations
- People: Fed appoints new director; Ghana and Uzbekistan add deputies
- RBI plans to regulate nascent P2P market
- Panellists at ECB conference challenge complexity of macro-prudential set-up