The National Bank of Hungary's (NBH) quarterly lending survey, published today (November 29), found loans to businesses tightened further in Q3, although credit conditions for consumers eased. The survey...
- People: Butler to stay on permanently at UK bank regulator; Poloz gets new adviser
- Somalian central bank gains support from IMF and World Bank
- Structural funding ratios could have helped detect failing banks – BoE working paper
- Bank of Italy puts archive of annual reports online
- Cyber security tops agenda as Bangladesh heist report completed