The National Bank of Poland's monetary policy council has lowered benchmark interest rates at the fourth time of asking, it was revealed in minutes published on November 22. The benchmark interest rate...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy