The Bank of Israel released its latest Recent Economic Developments update today (February 14). Covering the period of September–December 2011, the report contained mixed news. While growth in business...
- EBA lays out policy options to deal with NPLs
- Njoroge cites need to anchor expectations as Central Bank of Kenya holds
- Ratings agency fined €1.38 million by Esma for regulatory breaches
- Chinese law doubts holding back RMB internationalisation – paper
- Exposure to sovereign risk may limit banks’ ability to attract deposits – IMF paper