The Bank of England released its Quarterly Bulletin Autumn 2005 on Monday. The Bulletin includes the article "Assessing the MPC's fan charts" which says the Bank's use of fan charts has given a 'reasonably...
- Inflation expectations are part of QE transmission mechanism – BoE paper
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- Monetary policy in Sweden needs to remain expansionary, Riksbank board says
- Italian paper looks at effects of Basel leverage ratio on repo and refinancing
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers