The future competitiveness of the Slovenian economy will depend mainly on the results of wage negotiations, said Marko Kranjec, the governor of the Bank of Slovenia, in the latest Annual Report. The governor...
- New UK law confirms Bank of England governance reforms
- Riksbank adviser Segendorf offers insight into distributed ledger technology
- ECB scraps production of €500 note citing concern over illicit activities
- Central banks may be at risk after Greek website attacked
- People: Nagel leaves Bundesbank; GIC makes string of appointments