The future competitiveness of the Slovenian economy will depend mainly on the results of wage negotiations, said Marko Kranjec, the governor of the Bank of Slovenia, in the latest Annual Report. The governor...
- ECB paper compares ability of indicators to predict bond risk premia
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices
- Italian paper looks at effects of Basel leverage ratio on repo and refinancing
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- Inflation expectations are part of QE transmission mechanism – BoE paper