Singapore: David Roi Hardoon, whose PhD thesis covered machine learning, is to head the Monetary Authority of Singapore's (MAS) new data analytics group when it launches in May. Hardoon takes the role...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper