The UK Treasury revealed its pick for the Bank of England's next deputy governor today (Februay 9), promoting Charlotte Hogg and creating a new joint role in the process. Hogg is currently the central...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- People: Riksbank’s Nessén takes on new advisory role; Albizu retains CMCA chair
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies