The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) kept its policy rate steady today (February 8), citing a determination to keep inflation down, and highlighted the high levels of non-performing assets (NPAs) in Indian...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies