The Central Bank of the Philippines (BSP) published new guidelines regulating virtual currency exchanges on February 6. The new guidelines, which set out regulations for exchanges (institutions converting...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies