The International Monetary Fund has condemned the Kenyan government's latest actions to enforce interest rate controls, stating it "further constrains" the central bank's ability to conduct monetary policy....
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- People: Riksbank’s Nessén takes on new advisory role; Albizu retains CMCA chair
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies