The Bank of Japan has faced its first serious test since introducing its policy of yield curve control, taking action today (February 3) to rein in rising bond yields. The central bank's policy is to...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies