The Bank of England (BoE) signalled a willingness to keep rates on hold for longer as it revealed its monetary policy decision today (February 2), with the UK labour market showing "strikingly" low pay...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper