Tracey McDermott, former acting chief executive of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), has joined Standard Chartered as group head of corporate, public and regulatory affairs, effective on March 20....
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies