The Central Bank of Kenya has halted calculation of the Kenya Banks' Reference Rate (KBRR), following the introduction of the cap on interest rates implemented last year. On January 30, the central bank's...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- People: Riksbank’s Nessén takes on new advisory role; Albizu retains CMCA chair
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies