Philippines: The term of Central Bank of the Philippines (BSP) governor Amando Tetangco comes to an end in July 2017. In a statement made January 10, Tetangco made his most explicit statement yet that...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies