Frankfurt: The European Central Bank's executive board has chosen Frank Smets to take over as director-general, economics. Smets, who has worked at the ECB for 18 years, currently serves as counsellor...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper