The Central Bank of Egypt (CBE) is to maintain a new money-targeting regime as a central element of an International Monetary Fund programme agreed in late 2016. The plan is for the central bank to later...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper