New Zealand: The Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ) has appointed Klarissa Plimmer as chief information officer. Plimmer will be responsible for managing the bank's main technology infrastructure, and...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper