Failing to properly account for creative destruction can explain a "significant" part of the recent slowdown of growth in advanced economies, according to Philippe Aghion. The professor of economics,...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper