A Bitcoin exchange in China has stopped a number of its services after the People's Bank of China (PBoC) said on January 11 it planned to investigate the country's three largest bitcoin exchanges. BTC123...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper