The People's Bank of China has announced it will investigate the three largest bitcoin exchanges in the country, sparking a fall in the value of the digital currency. In a statement published on January...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper