Jeffrey Lacker is to step down as president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in October, the bank announced on January 10. After a 28-year career at the central bank, Lacker will retire from public...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper