China: Yin Yong has been promoted to vice-governor of the People's Bank of China (PBoC) by the country's State Council, replacing Guo Qingping. Yin joined the central bank in 2015, leaving the private...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- People: Riksbank’s Nessén takes on new advisory role; Albizu retains CMCA chair
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies