The Czech Republic converged closer with the eurozone in 2016 but is not yet ready to join the exchange rate mechanism (ERM) and begin the formal accession process, the Czech National Bank (CNB) said on...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies