Central banks are on the hunt for better ways to share micro data, both within their organisations and with external institutions, according to a survey published on December 12. The report, by the Bank...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies