The Bank of England (BoE) published a new dataset of macro-prudential policies today (December 2), which researchers hope will allow a more systematic study of the tools in future. The database was compiled...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper