The Central Bank of Brazil has established an "open data portal", which compiles a database of 454 data sets from different official sources across the country. Launched on November 24, the portal draws...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper