Central banks among the countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) should make improved domestic liquidity a priority as the economies struggle to diversify from oil, says a report by the International...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- People: Riksbank’s Nessén takes on new advisory role; Albizu retains CMCA chair
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies