Measures to strengthen the mandate and autonomy of the Central Bank of Honduras need to be "fast tracked", according to a new International Monetary Fund report. Published today (November 23), the fund's...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- People: Riksbank’s Nessén takes on new advisory role; Albizu retains CMCA chair
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies