The International Monetary Fund has praised the Central Bank of Argentina (BCRA) for taking steps to establish a monetary policy council and adopt the seven-day repo rate at the policy rate. In its first...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- People: Riksbank’s Nessén takes on new advisory role; Albizu retains CMCA chair
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies