The International Monetary Fund has lifted its "declaration of censure" on Argentina, after the country's authorities resolved issues with the calculation of inflation data. In a statement published...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- People: Riksbank’s Nessén takes on new advisory role; Albizu retains CMCA chair
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies