The Central Bank of Egypt will take action to unify the black-market and official exchange rates "as soon as possible", prime minister Sherif Ismail told parliament on October 31. The central bank will...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- People: Riksbank’s Nessén takes on new advisory role; Albizu retains CMCA chair
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies