Canada has opted to retain its 2% inflation target, while adding new measures of core inflation and using a "risk management" approach to allow monetary policy the flexibility to take account of financial...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies