The German economist who created the original architecture for monetary union in Europe has hit out at politicians and the European Central Bank (ECB), saying their combined failures to adhere to the rules...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- People: Riksbank’s Nessén takes on new advisory role; Albizu retains CMCA chair
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies