Designing a single set of global standards for Islamic banks would help the industry carry out business, but it is likely to be impossible to implement, according to the Central Bank of Lebanon's Joëlle...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies