As virtual currencies gain in popularity, their exchange rates will become less volatile, a working paper published by the Bank of Canada has suggested. Authors Wilko Bolt from the Netherlands Bank and...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies