A central bank-issued digital currency could bring significant benefits but could also entail a redesign of the banking system, Bank of England (BoE) deputy governor Ben Broadbent said on July 19. "Digital...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper