Moving the Eurosystem's market infrastructure onto a distributed ledger would involve issues that stretched beyond the technical capability of the technology, Yves Mersch warned on April 25. The real-time...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- People: Riksbank’s Nessén takes on new advisory role; Albizu retains CMCA chair
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies