Policy-makers should be "optimistic" that a range of newly emerging distributed ledger technologies could provide "more robust security, resilience and information" in the areas of clearing and settlement,...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- People: Riksbank’s Nessén takes on new advisory role; Albizu retains CMCA chair
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies