Central banks are currently wrestling with the problem of how to handle the rise of digital currencies, but despite various risks, many are exploring the potential benefits. An event in London today...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies