The European Central Bank (ECB) has hired BlackRock to help design a programme for buying asset-backed securities (ABS) – a policy it could announce as early as next week as European economic data continues...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy