The European Central Bank (ECB) has hired BlackRock to help design a programme for buying asset-backed securities (ABS) – a policy it could announce as early as next week as European economic data continues...
- Nonlinear models struggle to outperform VARs, Azerbaijani paper finds
- Malaysian deputy picked to succeed Zeti
- FinCoNet offers regulators chance to advance financial consumer protection – chairman
- BoJ holds policy despite weakening expectations
- National Bank of Romania flags ‘severe systemic risk’ posed by legislative framework