The Norwegian finance ministry has adopted a report recommending changes to the way the country's sovereign wealth fund – the Government Pension Fund Global (GPFG) – is run, including giving more power...
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- SNB officials fend off latest ideas for reform
- People: Fed appoints new director; Ghana and Uzbekistan add deputies
- BoE paper explores impact of prudential measures abroad on UK bank lending
- Rajan’s salary makes him a bargain among G20 governors