A separate board should be appointed to supervise Norway's state oil fund – the world's largest sovereign wealth fund, which is housed within the central bank and currently overseen by the monetary policy...
- UK MPs urge separation of Financial Conduct Authority functions
- Irish central bankers take first look at effectiveness of macroprudential housing policies
- Nepal to introduce interest corridor in August
- IMF changes method for calculating SDR currency amounts
- South Korean governor calls for international swap line expansion