A separate board should be appointed to supervise Norway's state oil fund – the world's largest sovereign wealth fund, which is housed within the central bank and currently overseen by the monetary policy...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper