Central counterparties (CCPs) seeking to clear physically delivered foreign exchange options must find a mechanism to manage a same-day liquidity shortfall of as much as $161 billion, according to the...
- Menon pledges tougher measures on AML controls in Singapore
- Do not let resilience foster complacency, Carney tells G20
- EBA lays out policy options to deal with NPLs
- Ratings agency fined €1.38 million by Esma for regulatory breaches
- Exposure to sovereign risk may limit banks’ ability to attract deposits – IMF paper