The Federal Reserve's top policymakers held an additional, unscheduled meeting in October to discuss contingency plans in the event the US federal government hit the $16.7 trillion cap on national debt...
- People: Nagel leaves Bundesbank; GIC makes string of appointments
- Political and public support ‘critical’ for macro-prudential policy, says Kohn
- Philip Lowe picked as next RBA governor
- Riksbank adviser Segendorf offers insight into distributed ledger technology
- ECB scraps production of €500 note citing concern over illicit activities