The Federal Reserve's top policymakers held an additional, unscheduled meeting in October to discuss contingency plans in the event the US federal government hit the $16.7 trillion cap on national debt...
- Lagarde encouraged Paris Club to broaden membership as South Korea joins
- Sale by Hungarian central bank challenged on transparency grounds
- Releases of monetary data aid market rate expectations – paper
- Sarb deputy sees reasons for ‘cautious optimism’
- Mexico hikes rates to stabilise peso depreciation