The European Central Bank's (ECB) announcement last week that it will next year abolish the repatriation requirement from its correspondent central banking model (CCBM) has been welcomed by two of the...
- Ratings agency fined €1.38 million by Esma for regulatory breaches
- Do not let resilience foster complacency, Carney tells G20
- Menon pledges tougher measures on AML controls in Singapore
- EBA lays out policy options to deal with NPLs
- Njoroge cites need to anchor expectations as Central Bank of Kenya holds