The European Central Bank's (ECB) announcement last week that it will next year abolish the repatriation requirement from its correspondent central banking model (CCBM) has been welcomed by two of the...
- Book notes: The curse of cash, by Kenneth S Rogoff
- Ukrainian central bank says proposed law is attack on its independence
- Draghi postpones decision on extension of QE
- Lack of diversity is holding Fed back, says San Francisco president
- ‘Strong’ correlation between leverage and financial connectivity – paper