The European Central Bank's (ECB) announcement last week that it will next year abolish the repatriation requirement from its correspondent central banking model (CCBM) has been welcomed by two of the...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy