The European Central Bank's (ECB) announcement last week that it will next year abolish the repatriation requirement from its correspondent central banking model (CCBM) has been welcomed by two of the...
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- SNB officials fend off latest ideas for reform
- People: Fed appoints new director; Ghana and Uzbekistan add deputies
- BoE paper explores impact of prudential measures abroad on UK bank lending
- Rajan’s salary makes him a bargain among G20 governors